- This event has passed.
Mum Movements with Active Soul
June 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$5
“Mum movements.. to rest, to reset, to recover, to retain confidence, to restore and realise your new potential”
Christie from Active Soul is passionate about Mums looking after themselves post-pregnancy.
Adjusting to being a Mum and allowing time to rest, heal and recover is top priority for a Mum’s overall well-being in the 4th trimester.
Knowing how to move safely in everyday life from a functional point of view is crucial and the tips Christie provides in this class are important not just for everyday movement but for resetting expectations, understanding your post pregnancy body.
The following is covered in this class;
- the importance of taking time out for yourself
- the change in your thinking and body post baby
- stretches and mobilisers to lengthen and loosen tight ‘mum’ muscles
- checking for abdominal separation
- activating pelvic floor and TA
- suggestions for starting your exercise journey safely
The perfect opportunity to make your health and wellbeing a priority.
We give you the skills to rest, to recover, to retain confidence, to restore and realise your new potential. After all, happy mum = happy baby!